Would you strap yourself onto a 200 ton rocket and 3 million liter of fuel? Voluntarily that is. The thought alone would probably scare the shits out of most people. Jessica Meier on the other hand can’t wait for her name to show up on the list. Soon she will be on her way to the International Space Station.
Most Viewed Posts
- How to become a Jungle Pilot Views: 3498 June 21, 2017
- Astronaut Jessica Meir and the bitter sweet choices of life Views: 3000 May 1, 2017
- Good girls go to heaven, bad-ass women go everywhere Views: 2489 March 27, 2017
- The Re-awakening of Yangtorp and Being Scared by an Angry Bull Views: 1410 May 30, 2016
- What makes people follow their dreams? Views: 1408 September 21, 2016
About Brain and Soul
I have done all of that. But one day I decided not to be a wimp anymore. So I am stepping out of my comfort zone on a mission to bring more courage into the world.
That is what this blog is about…