If Indiana Jones was a woman he would be Elin Larsson. She spent four years flying passengers and all sort of cargo to remote villages in Indonesia.
Most Viewed Posts
- How to become a Jungle Pilot Views: 3498 June 21, 2017
- Astronaut Jessica Meir and the bitter sweet choices of life Views: 3000 May 1, 2017
- Good girls go to heaven, bad-ass women go everywhere Views: 2489 March 27, 2017
- The Re-awakening of Yangtorp and Being Scared by an Angry Bull Views: 1410 May 30, 2016
- What makes people follow their dreams? Views: 1408 September 21, 2016
About Brain and Soul
I have done all of that. But one day I decided not to be a wimp anymore. So I am stepping out of my comfort zone on a mission to bring more courage into the world.
That is what this blog is about…